It’s that time of year again………SIGN UP TIME 🙂
Things have changed with membership……IT’S ALL ON-LINE 🙂
Below is a detailed description from the guru that has set it up. Please go onto the link in No:1 and it’s easy 🙂
One thing that has been asked a number of times is the discount for adults joining at the same time as their children gets processed at the checkout stage so it’ll change from £60 to £35 when you pay 🙂
If you have any problems and prefer to speak to a human we are holding the sign up nights at the Driftwood in the restaurant where I am hoping all secretaries of the groups will be able to help process your membership.
Oct Mon 8th 6-8pm
Oct Tues 9th 6-8pm
Honestly the online set up is really easy!!!!
There are 60 children on the waiting list so if you want your child’s position in a group you NEED to be signed up and paid by the end of Tuesday 9th October by 8pm.
Club Membership Platform How to get started.
St Agnes Surf Lifesaving Club are now using an online service to manage our clubs membership. Many voluntary hours have been needed to run the membership to date. The tradition system of paper and manual payments is also an issue with regards to Data Protection laws that became enforceable this year.
The cloud based system we are using enables you to setup and manage your families information and pay online by debit or credit card. It also helps us share your information with our managers and coaches in a safe and secure way.
All you need to do is:
1. Decide who will be your family admin – Set up an account in their own name (even if they don’t want to join the club themselves) here: https://stagnesslsc.clubmembership.cloud/join
2. If you have any problems with registering your email address it may be that you have used the system before and you already have an account, if so, you can reset your password here:https://stagnesslsc.clubmembership.cloud/…/recoverpassword.…
3. Once the admin account is set up you can add partner and child details if applicable, making sure you enter any relevant medical/allergy information when prompted.
4. Now you can choose Membership categories for each person that wants to join. Some of our club membership categories are restricted due to waiting lists etc if the category you expect isn’t an option for a member of your family contact firstname.lastname@example.org with their firstname, last name, DOB and which year group – it may be that we have their wrong information for them.
5. Then simply hit the big green Membership Checkout button, this will take you to the Additional Info screen where you are required to complete the relevant contents and conformations for each person.
6. Now you can hit continue and enter your debit or credit card information. (Some older browsers don’t support the latest security requirements to be PCI compliant – if you experience any issues we recommend either updating your software or using a modern browser such as Google chrome to be secure)
7. Thats it. Your payment details are stored securely within Stripe’s PCI compliant payment gateway. Neither St Agnes Surf Lifesaving Club nor the Club Membership platform, store or can view any of your payment information. Your membership will automatically be renewed using these details on the 1st of October 2019 and each year there after. You can update your card details or cancel your renewal at any time by signing into your account. Please make sure you amend any medical or contact information as it changes via your account too.
If you have any difficulties or questions about the system at all, please feel free to contact Matt on email@example.com